Join new weekly #SaludTues Tweetchats!
What is the #SaludTues Tweetchat?
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health every Tuesday at 12p CST/1p EST. The chat is hosted by @SaludAmerica, the Latino health social media campaign and Twitter handle for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which directs Salud America!. Each chat has two co-hosts from partner organizations to ask and answer topical questions to raise awareness of and discuss solutions to Latino health issues.
#SaludTues Tweetchat ScheduleHow do I participate in a #SaludTues Tweetchat?
Anyone on Twitter can join. Just tag your Tweets with the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter.
How do I serve as a #SaludTues co-host?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share an idea for a chat.
What are topics for #SaludTues Tweetchats?
The #SaludTues chat covers key Latino health issues, from childhood obesity, nutrition and physical activity, access to health care, heart health, trending demographics, education, culture of health, cancer, etc.
#SaludTues Past Tweetchats
See our past tweetchats by visiting our Storify page.
- 9/19 Hispanic Heritage Month
- 9/12 Mental Health and Latino Kids
- 9/5 A New Effort to Improve Latino Family Health
- 8/29 The Link Between Housing and Health
- 8/22 How Communities & Schools Can Work Together to Boost Student Health
- 8/15 Elevate Early Childhood Development
- 8/8 What makes a healthy school?
- 8/1 Water vs. Sugary Drinks
- 7/25 Get the Facts: Latinos & Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- 7/18 You’re the Mom: Making Meals Healthy & Fun for Kids
- 7/11 STEM Education & Wellness
- 7/4 Happy 4th of July-No #SaludTues