Join new weekly #SaludTues Tweetchats!
What is the #SaludTues Tweetchat?
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health every Tuesday at 12p CST/1p EST. The chat is hosted by @SaludToday, the Latino health social media campaign and Twitter handle for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which directs Salud America!. Each chat has two co-hosts from partner organizations to ask and answer topical questions to raise awareness of and discuss solutions to Latino health issues.
#SaludTues Tweetchat Schedule
- 3/28 Let’s Celebrate National Nutrition Month!
- 4/4 The Importance of Clinical Trials for Latinos
- 4/11 Sleep For Salud National Sleep Awareness Month
Anyone on Twitter can join. Just tag your Tweets with the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter.
How do I serve as a #SaludTues co-host?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share an idea for a chat.
What are topics for #SaludTues Tweetchats?
The #SaludTues chat covers key Latino health issues, from childhood obesity, nutrition and physical activity, access to health care, heart health, trending demographics, education, culture of health, cancer, etc.
#SaludTues Past Tweetchats
See our past tweetchats by visiting our Storify page.
- 3/21 Latinos & Blood Donation
- 3/14 Screen to Save Colorectal Cancer (CRC) Awareness Tweetchat
- 3/7 How to Get Diverse Partners to ‘Buy Into Physical Activity’
- 2/28 #Let’s Talk #EatingDisorders
- 2/21 Heart and Soul Food for Latinos
- 2/14 I Love my Teeth
- 2/7 Our Heart <3 Physical Activity
- 1/31 How to Impact Your School’s Health Policies in 2017
- 1/24 Latinas & Cervical Cancer Health Awareness Month
- 1/17 The Power of Promotoras
- 1/10 Birth Defects Prevention Month: What Latinas Need to Know
- 1/3 How Resolutions, Challenges and Goals Can Promote Physical Activity in 2017