Join new weekly #SaludTues Tweetchats!
What is the #SaludTues Tweetchat?
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health every Tuesday at 12p CST/1p EST. The chat is hosted by @SaludToday, the Latino health social media campaign and Twitter handle for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which directs Salud America!. Each chat has two co-hosts from partner organizations to ask and answer topical questions to raise awareness of and discuss solutions to Latino health issues.
#SaludTues Tweetchat Schedule
- 1/24 Latinas & Cervical Cancer Health Awareness Month
Anyone on Twitter can join. Just tag your Tweets with the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter.
How do I serve as a #SaludTues co-host?
Email us at email@example.com and share an idea for a chat.
What are topics for #SaludTues Tweetchats?
The #SaludTues chat covers key Latino health issues, from childhood obesity, nutrition and physical activity, access to health care, heart health, trending demographics, education, culture of health, cancer, etc.
#SaludTues Past Tweetchats
See our past tweetchats by visiting our Storify page.
- 1/17 The Power of Promotoras
- 1/10 Birth Defects Prevention Month: What Latinas Need to Know
- 1/3 How Resolutions, Challenges and Goals Can Promote Physical Activity in 2017
- 12/27 No #SaludTues Tweetchat Today-Happy Holidays
- 12/20 How to Address Challenges in Mental Health Care for Latino Kids
- 12/13 Tips for a Healthy Holiday
- 12/6 New Research on Latino Kids & Sugary Drinks
- 11/29 National Caregiver Month
- 11/22 NO TWEETCHAT: Happy Thanksgiving!
- 11/15 Baby Formula Marketing to Latinos
- 11/8 Workplace Wellness
- 11/1 Stomach Cancer and Latinos