Join new weekly #SaludTues Tweetchats!
What is the #SaludTues Tweetchat?
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health every Tuesday at 12p CST/1p EST. The chat is hosted by @SaludToday, the Latino health social media campaign and Twitter handle for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which directs Salud America!. Each chat has two co-hosts from partner organizations to ask and answer topical questions to raise awareness of and discuss solutions to Latino health issues.
#SaludTues Tweetchat Schedule
- 8/1 Water vs. Sugary Drinks
Anyone on Twitter can join. Just tag your Tweets with the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter.
How do I serve as a #SaludTues co-host?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share an idea for a chat.
What are topics for #SaludTues Tweetchats?
The #SaludTues chat covers key Latino health issues, from childhood obesity, nutrition and physical activity, access to health care, heart health, trending demographics, education, culture of health, cancer, etc.
#SaludTues Past Tweetchats
See our past tweetchats by visiting our Storify page.
- 7/25 Get the Facts: Latinos & Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- 7/18 You’re the Mom: Making Meals Healthy & Fun for Kids
- 7/11 STEM Education & Wellness
- 7/4 Happy 4th of July-No #SaludTues
- 6/27 How to Protect Yourself from Health Fraud
- 6/20 How Can Swimming Change Lives
- 6/13 Tobacco Free Summer Tweetchat
- 6/6 National Men’s Health Month
- 5/30 Connecting Minority Youth to Opportunity
- 5/23 Latinos and National Bike Month
- 5/16 Latinos and Liver Cancer
- 5/9 Children’s Mental Health Awareness