Data is self-reported, therefore less reliable.
- Would consider adding a biometric such as weight, or cholesterol to determine impact on health outcomes.
Using paper trackers was cumbersome to some participants.
- Would consider having submission of data to be done electronically.
Administrative staff who assisted with collection of trackers felt like they had to be persistent with follow up.
- Would consider providing more support through an additional administrative person and weekly text reminders.
The challenge was only 6 weeks in length, which has limitations in determining if the lifestyle changes that were improved upon were actually sustainable.
- Would consider lengthening the challenge and doing 3 month and 6 month post surveys and biometric checks.
- Would also add in group support sessions for participants to engage in conversation around healthy lifestyles and share bright spots!