How can Community Commons help you with your Community Health Needs Assessment Report?
The CHNA toolkit is a free web-based platform designed to assist hospitals and organizations seeking to better understand the needs and assets of their communities as well as collaborate to make measurable improvements in community health and well-being. Here’s how we can help you.
Identify the most vulnerable populations in your community
- Our Vulnerable Population Footprint tool allows you to locate areas of concern for vulnerable populations and health disparities in your community based on spatial visualization of two key indicators, poverty rate and educational attainment. Show me how.
Run a CHNA report
- The CHNA toolkit allows all community members–regardless of training, expertise, and experience–to ask and answer questions about health and quality of life at the local and regional level. Show me how.
Create maps of key indicators for inclusion in your CHNA
- Explore our Map Gallery of health related indicators identified for CHNA.
- Create your own maps that you can save or share. Show me how.
Integrate local and regional data to enhance your CHNA report
- Including data specific to your own community in your CHNA can lead to highly informed discussions and decision making. We can help you with this. Contact us for information.
Community Commons is proud to bring you these useful, time saving tools to help with your change efforts. Explore our Guidebooks for step-by-step videos and tutorials to get started today.