Salud America!, a Latino childhood obesity prevention network, is recruiting Salud Leaders to join a national movement to start and support healthy changes in communities and schools.
Salud Leaders are parents, school officials, academics, and community leaders who drive healthy changes—unlocking playgrounds for use after school hours, pushing for healthier food options at corner stores, starting farmers markets, removing sugary drinks from daycares, and more!
Salud Leaders can log into the Salud America! website and:
• Be added to our Salud Leader national map.
• Contact other Salud Leaders for support and advice.
• View posts of nearby healthy changes and resources.
• View stories/videos of Salud Heroes who successfully made a change.
• Share your own change…and move from being a Salud Leader to a Salud Hero!
We also email Salud Leaders these free, superpower-boosting tools:
• A customized Salud Leader Report to make a case for change.
• Direct contact from a Salud America! curator who can offer technical assistance or write up your story to share with a national audience.
• Opportunities to participate in periodic action campaigns!
Join our network and become a part of building a healthy future for Latino children and families all across the country today!Register Today!