Assessment report of the physical, environmental and cultural characteristics of your land
Data Layers Available
- Wetlands and Ponds
- Karst Geology
- Nearby Communities
- Legal Description
- Threatened and Endangered Species
- Aerial Photography
- More layers coming soon…
Four Steps To Your Report
- Enter a nearby location (city, county, zip code) and press Open Tool.
- Navigate to your site’s location.
- Outline your site.
- Generate your report.
Explore Your Report
- Review report sections.
- Click on underlined topics to access explanatory information.
- Click on the multiple View Map links to access topic specific maps of your land.
Use Your Report
- Print the report or save it as a PDF.
- Give it to your landlord, tenant or crop adviser to facilitate discussions.
- Use it to explore new production alternatives.
- Create one before purchasing a piece of land to find out more about it.
- Include it in lending and real estate appraisal activities.
Join Community Commons for More Tools
AgSite is hosted on Community Commons, a site dedicated to using geo-spatial information to generate better ideas and tools. You can use AgSite without actually logging in to Community Commons – we will never know you visited. But you can join Community Commons and the AgSite hub for free. Logging into the AgSite hub this way allows you to save reports and site boundaries for later use and access additional tools.
Webinar on how to use AgSite – https://vimeo.com/159505362
AgSite is an educational product of the University of Missouri. The University of Missouri is not responsible for decisions made as a result of information on your AgSite report.
The initial funding for this tool was provided by USDA-NIFA under Award Number 2012-49200-20032.
Designed in Community Commons by University of Missouri College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Extension.