Join new weekly #SaludTues Tweetchats!
What is the #SaludTues Tweetchat?
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health at 12p CST/1p EDT every Tuesday. The chat is directed and co-hosted by @SaludToday, the Latino health social media campaign and Twitter handle for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which directs Salud America!. Each chat has two co-hosts from partner organizations to ask and answer topical questions.
#SaludTues Tweetchat Schedule
- 6/28 How to Keep Kids Safe During Fireworks Safety Month
- 7/5 Nature Walks and Latino Health
Anyone with a Twitter handle is welcome to join the chat. Just tag your Tweets with the hashtag #SaludTues to join and follow the conversation on Twitter.
How do I serve as a #SaludTues co-host?
Email us at email@example.com and share an idea for a chat.
What are topics for #SaludTues Tweetchats?
Any Latino health issue can be a topic for the SaludTues chat, from heart health, childhood obesity, nutrition and physical activity, access to health care, trending demographics, education, culture of health, etc.
#SaludTues Past Tweetchats
See tweets from our past tweetchats by visiting our Storify page.
- 6/21 Zika Virus and Latinos
- 6/14 Latinos and Mental Health Awareness
- 6/7 Keeping Kids Safe and Healthy this Summer
- 5/31 Bridging the Gap on Latino Health Disparities
- 5/24 National Mediterranean Diet Month
- 5/17 How to Keep Latina Girls Physically Active
- 5/10 Latino HIV/AIDS Awareness
- 5/3 Water: The Health Benefits You Should Know
- 4/26 Lupus Awareness and Latino Health
- 4/19 Taking Action to Address Latino Health Disparities
- 4/12 How to Alter Health Messaging to Promote Prevention for Latinos
- 4/5 Latina Leaders in Public Health