Join new weekly #SaludTues Tweetchats!
What is the #SaludTues Tweetchat?
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health every Tuesday at 12p CST/1p EST. The chat is hosted by @SaludToday, the Latino health social media campaign and Twitter handle for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which directs Salud America!. Each chat has two co-hosts from partner organizations to ask and answer topical questions to raise awareness of and discuss solutions to Latino health issues.
#SaludTues Tweetchat Schedule
- 10/25 How to Address The Latino Doc Shortage
- 11/1 Stomach Cancer and Latinos
- 11/8 Workplace Wellness
- 11/15 Baby Formula Marketing to Latinos
Anyone on Twitter can join. Just tag your Tweets with the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter.
How do I serve as a #SaludTues co-host?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share an idea for a chat.
What are topics for #SaludTues Tweetchats?
The #SaludTues chat covers key Latino health issues, from childhood obesity, nutrition and physical activity, access to health care, heart health, trending demographics, education, culture of health, cancer, etc.
#SaludTues Past Tweetchats
See our past tweetchats by visiting our Storify page.
- 10/18 Diabetes & Latinos Tweetchat
- 10/11 Bilingual #SaludTues on #Healthy Latinos (Hispanic Heritage Month)
- 10/4 Breast Cancer and Latinas
- 9/27 How to Solve Latino Malnutrition and Hunger
- 9/20 The Health & Education of Latino Boys & Young Men
- 9/13 Healthy Eating and Physical Activity in Out of School Settings
- 9/6 How Faith Based Organizations Can Impact Latino Health
- 8/30 Shared Use Agreements & Community Health
- 8/23 Latinos and Organ Transplants
- 8/16 Back to School and Get Moving
- 8/9 Ensuring Healthy Summer & School Meals
- 8/2 World Breastfeeding Week